商务英语口语900句 - Unit One 希望与要求
1、We'd like to express our desire to establish business realtions with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchang of needed goods.
equality(平等), mutual benefit（互利） the exchang of needed goods.（互通有无） mutual(相互地)
2、In order to extend our xeport business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
3、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
4、We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations
5、It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you
6、We look forward to receiving you quotation very soon.
7、I hope you'll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
reduction (减价) do one's mtmost(尽最大的努力)
8、We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest con-venience.
9、We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
10、We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
cooperat(合作) conclude(完成) transaction(交易)
11、I hope we can do business together,and look forward to hearing form you soon.
12、I hope that we can cooperate happily.
13、I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
14、We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the sat-isfaction of both parties.
turn out (结果是，原来是)
15、We hope that this market trend will continue.
16) It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon
17) We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly
18) We hope to receive your immediate answer
19) we are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter
20) We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration
21) We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
22) Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
23) We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible
24)e hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
25) We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
26) We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution
27) I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business
28) We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.
29) I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
30) We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations
Take sth into consideration 考虑
Deal with 处理
At an early date早日
Stand in the way 阻碍