所在位置:英语学习 > 英语中级口译 > UNIT ONE RECEPTION - TEXT FOR PRACTICE - 高级口译(PASSAGE ONE)

UNIT ONE RECEPTION - TEXT FOR PRACTICE - 高级口译(PASSAGE ONE)

 1.您好!您一定是来自联盟传播服务局的大卫。理查德先生吧。
Hello, you must be Mr. David Richard from the Alliance Communications Service.
2.我叫魏琴。
My name is Wei Qin. 
3.是上海国际文化交流中心的代理主任。
I’m acting director of the Shanghai International Center for Cultural Exchanges. 
3.这是我的名片。
Here’s my card.
4.自从您把来访日期传真给我们以后,我们一直期待着您的到来。
We have been expecting your visit even since you sent us fax informing us your date of arrival.
5.根据您的要求,我们为您预订了我中心东楼的“明寓”客房。
Upon your request, we have reserved for you our Ming House suite, which is located in the East Tower of the Center.
6.“明寓”从设计到装潢都体现了中国明朝时期的建筑风格。This is  a
classic Chinese residence designed and decorated in the architectural of 中国’s Ming dynasty.
7.我相信您一定会喜欢这套古典式寓所。
I am sure you will like our house.
8.理查德先生,我们的“信息高速公路与传播服务学研讨会”将如期在我
中心举行。
Mr. Richard, the Symposium on Information Superhighway and Communication Service will take place at out center as scheduled.
9.我很高兴地告诉您,先生已被筹委会选为第一轮报告会的主要发言人。
I am pleased to tell you that you have been chosen by the Organizing Committee as keynote speaker for the first session of the workshop.
10.如果您要复印一些发给与会报告者的材料,或者打算使用投影机,请与
我中心的设备服务部门联系。
If you would like to use a photocopier for your handouts, or an overhead projector for your presentation, please do not hesitate to contact our Equipment Service.
11.长途旅行之后您应该好好休息一下。
Of course, you need a good rest after such a long flight.
12.我告辞了。
May I leave you alone? 
13.我们在今晚的招待会上见。
See you again at the reception banquet tonight.

文章来源:网络  作者:未知 浏览次数:3925 相关文章 ·UNIT ONE RECEPTION - 高级口译(PASSAGE ONE)
·UNIT ONE RECEPTION - 高级口译(PASSAGE TWO)
·UNIT ONE RECEPTION - TEXT FOR PRACTICE - 高级口译(PASSAGE TWO)
·商务英语口语900句 - Unit One 希望与要求
·商务英语口语900句 - Unit Two 产品介绍
·商务英语口语900句 - Unit 3:业务范围介绍
·商务英语口语900句 - Unit 4 承诺
·商务英语口语900句 - Unit five 询盘